About PocketPuTTYPocketPuTTY is free, open source SSH client for Pocket PC.
It is a Windows CE port of famous PuTTY (free, BSD licensed open source SSH terminal for Windows). I started to port PuTTY as a part of my diploma thesis. After quite big success (10.000 downloads during 1st month after release), I decided to polish the code and open the source code widely to public. Sorry for the delay, but finally - here we are! Go ahead, download the binaries or the source codes and contribute! It is distributed under benevolent BSD license!
- Windows Mobile 2003 / 5.0 operating system (Pocket PC 2002 version under construction, unstable at the moment)
- 1 MB storage
- 1 MB memory
- Network connectivity
- Private key authentication
- Color terminal emulation
WM5 compatiblity (not yet tested)DONE.
- Full Pocket PC 2000, 2002 compatibility
- Smartphone compatibility
- SIP awareness (soft keyboard doesn't resize the terminal window correctly at the moment)
- Full VGA support
- Landscape support (even on non 2003SE OS?)
- Horizontal scrolling
Font sizingDONE. Session savingDONE. More connection optionsDONE. TCP/IP Port optionDONE. Port forwardingDONE. Private Key authenticationDONE.
- Ultimate goal: After stabilisation of development, meet all requirements from Simon Tatham and get included into official PuTTY development tree